Monday, October 8, 2012

The frost is on the pumpkin!  That is what my Mama used to say when we had the first cold snap!  Well I woke up in the middle of the night and put on a long sleeve shirt to get back in the bed last night.  I think it must be in the 30's!  Oh well, this IS Ohio!  Had a really good weekend.  Got to see my Mississippi State Bulldogs beat that team from a little south of here, Kentucky Wildcats! Take that Steve Lyons! LOL!  Had a good day at home with my family.  Jenny is on the way home today!  Got to preach two services at Peebles Baptist Church.  Spent Sunday with my beloved Son John as my chauffeur and body guard. LOL. God continues to bless in my study time.  I am writing new sermons and getting new ideas that I am ready to put in effect when God chooses to open the door. We are still in the "praying and waiting stage" concerning the new church start.  Some things are becoming clear by the day.  We hope to start a bible study in the near future. I will keep you posted on that.  But in the mean time we are working on some of the nuts and bolts and what the church will look like. Continue to pray for us as we continue to seek God's Face concerning this exciting new adventure.  Make some comments and let me know what you think of what we are trying to do.  God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment